- Site Tour
- Resource Finder
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Liturgy & Prayer
- Media, Faith, Culture
- Faith in Action
- Educator's Exchange
The mission of the Education for Justice Web site is rooted in the biblical call of justice. As disciples, we are called to see, hear, understand, and respond to the message of the gospel and the manifestations of injustice that demand the engagement of our heads, hearts and hands.
Reading and responding to the signs of the times is an urgent call of living our faith today. Love of God and love of neighbor are one.
All Education for Justice resources are designed to promote greater knowledge of Catholic Social Teaching and highlight the connection between current world events and our faith. Living as a disciple in a globalized world requires both greater awareness of local and global justice issues and ongoing faith formation.
The objectives of the Education for Justice Web site include:
- Providing timely and engaging educational resources which highlight the foundations of Catholic Social Teaching and real-world applications.
- Promoting increased knowledge of the Church's social mission.
- Supporting people of faith in making the connections between the signs of the times and the demands of the gospel locally and globally.
- Developing the skills of theological reflection and social analysis needed in a globalizing world.
- Encouraging greater awareness and engagement with justice issues.
- Fostering a transformation of mind and heart through materials created.