The biblical call to justice is evident and present throughout the liturgical cycle. These Lectionary Reflections are designed to assist you in making the connections between the liturgical readings and the call to be people of love and justice. Lectionary reflections include:
- Sunday readings and quotes from Catholic Social Teaching and other relevant sources which echo themes from the readings
- Calendar highlights for the coming week
- Questions for reflection and discussion
- Action links promoting ways to live the gospel actively
- Prayers of intercession connected to the readings and promoting justice
Fr. John Bucki, S.J., edited/wrote our collection of lectionary reflections. Learn more about Fr. Bucki’s life and legacy.