- A. Resource Finder: The Resource Finder is an advanced search feature to narrow your search quickly and easily.
- B. CST Resources: The Catholic Social Teaching Resource section is the heart of the Web site where you can visually locate resources organized by Principle or justice topic.
- C. Quick Search: The Quick Search feature allows you to type in keywords right up front to find what you are looking for quickly.
- D. Newest Resources: You'll find the newest resources highlighted here. Short descriptions
tell you about the resource. The various icons identify the format
type: Lesson plan, fact sheet, bulletin inserts, backgrounder, prayer
service, discussion guide, current events reflection, etc. Click on the
resource and you'll be directly linked to the print-ready material.
- E. Media, Faith, Culture: The Media, Faith and Culture section has resources that look at CST through many cultural mediums like films, books, TV shows and more.
- F. Liturgical and Prayer Resources: The Liturgical and Prayer Resources
section has extensive resources for faith formation, retreats, prayer,
- G. Member Login: Login here and begin downloading resources; After logging in, you will also be able to manage your membership, change your password, and renew your subscription.
- H. Calendar Connection: Calendar features lists the social justice saints of the day and other events. Link from the calendar into related resources on the spot.
- I. Prayers: The latest prayer is listed on the front page and then moved into the archive when the next is added.
- J. Current Events: Click to visit the current events page, summarizing and collecting current news items in one spot.
- K. Poll: Registered users can vote in the polls that are listed on the front page.