When we see injustice, we must engage with our heads, hearts and hands. We are called to see, hear, understand, and respond to the message of the gospel and manifestations of injustice. This is an urgent call of living our faith today. Love of God and love of neighbor are one.
All Education for Justice resources are designed to promote greater knowledge of Catholic social teaching and highlight the connection between current world events, justice, and our faith. Living as a disciple in a globalized world requires both greater awareness of local and global justice issues and ongoing faith formation.
Our Members include
- Religious educators
- High school and university theology, social studies, and sociology teachers
- Campus ministers
- Service learning coordinators
- Youth ministers
- Parish social concerns committees
- Peace and justice committees
- Religious communities
- Faith-sharing groups
- Diocesan social action offices
Our Resources include
- Prayer services
- Reflective essays
- Fact sheets
- Bulletin inserts
- Film and book discussion guides
Become a member of Education for Justice today!