oday we remember the horror of the bombing of Nagasaki and use of human intelligence that create weapons that destroy life on an unimaginable scale. August 6 and 9 are the anniversary of the droppings of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, respectively, which unleashed the greatest destruction of any weapon of war to date.
Education for Justice resources:
- Activity: Shadow Boxing to Remember the Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Backgrounder: Nuclear Energy and the Common Good
- Prayer: In Remembrance of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Prayer: Remembering Hiroshima Day
- Reflection: Hiroshima and Nagasaki: The Facts
- Unit: Hiroshima and Nagasaki