Education for Justice Resources:
- Backgrounder: The Option for the Poor and Vulnerable: This resource provides an overview of the social teaching on the Option for the Poor and Vulnerable, one of the basic tenets of CST.
- Prayer Service for the Eradication of Poverty: This three-page resource is a formatted, ready-to-use prayer service on ending poverty.
- Global Poverty Quiz: This resource tests your knowledge of poverty around the world, its impact, and some of the current causes of global poverty.
- U.S. Poverty Quiz (2012): Designed as a print-ready quiz, and updated for 2012, this resource also makes a great educational ice-breaker for social justice presentations.
- CST & Scripture: The Prophets on Poverty: This two-page resource provides background on poverty in the Scriptures.
- Scripture Citations and Quotes Reflection: For the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, this resource highlights selections from Peter J. Henriot’s book, Opting for the Poor, which focuses on one of the basic tenets of Catholic Social Teaching, the preferential option for the poor.
List of Education for Justice Resources on: