The United Nations has declared December 1st as World AIDS Day. It is a day to learn more about the HIV/AIDS pandemic and to continue to work to address the needs of those living with HIV/AIDS.
Education for Justice Resources:
- Prayer: World AIDS Day
- Prayer Service for World AIDS Day
- HIV/AIDS and the Faith Community
- Film Discussion Guide: Endgame: AIDS in Black America
- PowerPoint* on HIV/AIDS
- Fact Sheet: HIV/AIDS and Children in Developing Countries
- HIV/AIDS Fact Sheet & Catholic Social Teaching
- Prayer for AIDS Orphans
- More EFJ Resources on HIV/AIDS
*PowerPoint is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation.