Today people do not just flee persecution and war but also injustice, exclusion, environmental pressures, competition for scarce resources and all the miserable human consequences of dysfunctional states.
The task facing the international community in this new environment is to find ways to unlock the potential of refugees who have so much to offer if they are given the opportunity to regain control over their lives.
Resources from Education for Justice:
- World Refugee Day: Human Dignity of Refugees
- Women Refugees
- World Refugee Day: “A Place to Call Home”
- Poem: Refugee Poem
- Prayer Service: Prayer Service for World Refugee Day
- Quiz: Refugee Women and Internally Displaced Women: True/False Quiz
- Prayer: The Prayer of the Refugee