These reformatted resources outline key Catholic social tradition documents.
- Rerum Novarum (On the Condition of Labor), Pope Leo XIII, 1891
- Quadragesimo Anno (The Reconstruction of the Social Order), Pope Pius XI, 1931
- Mater et Magistra (Christianity and Social Progress), Pope John XXIII, 1961
- Pacem in Terris (Peace on Earth), Pope John XXIII, 1963
- Gaudium et Spes (The Church in the Modern World), Vatican Council II, 1965
- Octogesima Adveniens (A Call to Action), Pope Paul VI, 1971
- Justicia in Mundo (Justice in the World), Synod of Bishops, 1971
- Laborem Exercens (On Human Work), Pope John Paul II, 1981
- Solicitudo Rei Socialis (The Social Concerns of the Church), Pope John Paul II, 1987
- Centesimus Annus (The Hundredth Year), Pope John Paul II, 1991
- Deus Caritas Est (God Is Love), Pope Benedict XVI, 2005
- Caritas in Veritate (Charity in Truth), Pope Benedict XVI, 2009
Date Added: October 11, 2018
Gain access to this and thousands of resources when you join Education For Justice
Become a Member!
Click here to view free sample resources.