This series of resources explores the intersection of human rights and Catholic social thought and will be updated monthly.
Copyright © 2017-2018, Education for Justice, a project of Center of Concern.
- Refugees, Human Trafficking, and the Principle of Life and Dignity
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and the Principle of Community and the Common Good
- Extreme Poverty and the Principle of the Preferential Option for the Poor
- Violence Against Women and the Principle of Solidarity
- Land Grabs and the Principle of Care for God’s Creation
- Forced Labor and the Principle of the Dignity of Work and Workers’ Rights
- NEW: Climate Change and the Principle of Rights and Responsibilities
Date Added: May 14, 2018
Gain access to this and thousands of resources when you join Education For Justice
Become a Member!
Click here to view free sample resources.