Holy Week: Sunday March 28, 2010 through Holy Saturday April 3, 2010
The season of Lent is an invitation to enter into the wilderness of our need for God. This forty-day pilgrimage is marked by the practices of prayer, fasting, and almsgiving which are designed to focus and free us for the journey. Each reflection includes:
- Readings from the scripture of the day,
- Quotes from Catholic Social teaching which connect
- Original reflections to ponder
- A suggestion for fasting – ideas to draw you deeper
- An almsgiving resource via a web site to expand your awareness
- Photos for reflection
Date Added: January 31, 2010
Gain access to this and thousands of resources when you join Education For Justice
Become a Member!
Click here to view free sample resources.